1. How do I register?
Simply go to app.ugmart.com and sign up. You’ll get app login details that you’ll fill into your website (plugin settings) dashboard. This process takes less than 10 mins and is instant.
2. What are your charges on receiving money?
For Mobile Money payments, we charge 3.5% per transaction.
We don’t change any money when withdrawing.
Yes, you simply login to your UGmart merchant account. app.ugmart.com
Yes, both via phone and ticket.
6. What documents are needed for small being to start receiving funds using your platform?
For an individual, we only need a scanner copy of (original) your National ID, Password copy or Driving license.
7. Which website platforms do you support?
At the moment, we only support WordPress and or Woocommerce enabled websites.
8. Can I use my WordPress Website to receive funds?
Yes. We have also built a seamless plugin just for this. Very power and works like charm.
9. Can I receive donations for my cause or for our church?
10. Which payment methods do you support?
We accept mobile money payments and card payments. (Visa and Master card)
11. Are your services FREE?
Yes, using our platform is free of charge. We only levy you once you make any transaction.
12. How different are you from your competitors?
We are a simple, secure and yet a very effective platform that enables you integrate online payments onto your website.
13. Does my client have to register with Ugmart?
No, your client simply has to pay using their credit/debit card or mobile money.
14. How long does it take to get receive or withdraw my money?
All Mobile Money transactions are instant. For bank transfers, it will take minimum 3business days money to reflect on you account.
15. Why should I trust using your services?
We are a legally operating business with physical address registered un the Uganda company act. Also all your transactions are safe and secure with our PCI compliance certification.
16. What kind of persons /business can use your platform?
Individuals, businesses and charities are welcome.
17. What currencies do you support?
At the moment, we only support Uganda shillings. But your client can pay in any currency they wish like.
18. Can I pay bills and utilities?
Yes, you can literally pay for any utilities and bills using our platforms. (Water, Yaka, Tax, Satellite TV etc)